RhinoNest® is fully integrated in Rhinoceros
he Proper Steps Before Manufacturing
RhinoNest 4 allows for the optimization of any type of geometry with endless options for maximum reduction such as multiple panels, the use of real or rectangular shapes, priorities between objects, freedom, and more!
- Enable slices in 3D objects
- Define multiple panels
- Position slices in the CPlane for subsequent optimization
- Slice surfaces, solids and/or meshes
- Automatically identify slices, text and/or simple trace text mode
- Slice surfaces solids and/or meshes
- 3D Cut to Laminate 3D Objects
- Choose. Combine. 3D Print.
- 3D Cut allows you to laminate 3D objects for laser cutting or CNC machines.
- Remapping feature you are placed in the 3D geometric plane and can automatically identify each piece.
Integration with Grasshopper
- Grasshopper 3D is a graphic algorithm editor closely integrated with Rhino modeling tools. Unlike programming tools, Grasshopper requires no programming or scripting knowledge. Nevertheless, it allows designers the opportunity to create form generators ranging from the simplest to the most impressive versions. RhinoNest for Grasshopper includes all the tools available in RhinoNest within the Grasshopper interface.
- Grasshopper is a free plugin for Rhino. Further information can be found at www.grasshopper3d.com
Graphic Object Selection
- Define copies of an object
- Find multiple priorities between objects and define the order of placement at unlimited levels.
- Freedom of rotation
- Optimization parameters with copies of a single object
Definition of Panels
- Use one panel size or multiple panel sizes
- Includes a centralized panel database ideal for large production runs. RhinoNest provides an independent tool to manage panel purchasing. Control stock from the purchasing department.
- Define panels by material, dimension, quantity in stock and reference.
- The fill panel option ignores the number of objects and uses as many copies as required to fill a panel
- Distance between pieces parameter
- Distance between pieces and panel limits parameter.
- Maximum optimization time. RhinoNest uses a heuristic algorithm to calculate various solutions before displaying the best one.
- Rectangular shapes that allow us to affect the calculation using the minimum number of rectangles for each object
- Display a list with panel number, number of pieces per panel, used area and area free for optimization control.
- Copy values to the clipboard to paste into any application.
- Export the report in a text format.
RhinoNest V.4.6 EDU LAB
Nur für Schuleinrichtungen
RhinoNest EDU LAB verfügt über 30 educational Arbeitsplätze pro LAB Kit Lizenz